Thursday, November 25, 2004

Giving Thanks

I'm thankful for my wonderful wife, my family, my home and my health. Anything beyond that is nice, but it's those things that make me happy.

At a time when American and coalition troops are patrolling, fighting and dying in Iraq for no good reason, we should all keep them in out thoughts. They will have their turkey amid the dust and cold of the Iraq desert. They will have to rotate through a chow line knowing they will have to go back out on patrol in the evening and knowing that their friends and comrades are in harms way. So as you sit down to your table for dinner or to your TV for parades or football, remember them.

If you stop by here today, thank you and I hope that you have at least one thing to be thankful for. Please leave a comment and let me know.

No comments: