Wednesday, February 04, 2004

I Was Starting to Feel Better

Thank you to everyone who sent me good wishes; I'm feeling much better today.

I would probably feeling a whole lot better had Dr. Dean done better last night, but since he did kind of blow off all seven states holding primaries and caucuses yesterday, I suppose it could have been worse. Kerry, besides winning big yesterday on a state count, also moved into first place in delegates; but there are plenty more to be won in the coming weeks. I do think, however, that Dean's showing yesterday does not position him well for the remaining 41 states to be won. Dr. Dean and Roy Neel have a lot of work before them.

There are two good pieces of news out of all of this: 1) The longer the fight for the democratic nomination goes on, the more press it gets, the more oxygen it steals from anything BushCo might have up their sleeves; 2) In three different polls, John Kerry is beating Shrubby head to head.

So, today it's back to work and hopefully back to a little blogging.

No comments: