Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Important Republican Endoresement for Kerry

Rising Hegemon has the whole article from the Union Leader, and you should go read it.

Guess which life-long Republican and president's son said the following:

Sen. Kerry, in whom I am willing to place my trust, has demonstrated that he is courageous, sober, competent, and concerned with fighting the dangers associated with the widening socio-economic gap in this country. I will vote for him enthusiastically.

I celebrate, along with other Americans, the diversity of opinion in this country. But let it be based on careful thought. I urge everyone, Republicans and Democrats alike, to avoid voting for a ticket merely because it carries the label of the party of one’s parents or of our own ingrained habits.

No comments: