Thursday, January 15, 2004

What's New In My Sidebar?

For being so opinionated on so many other things, you've probably wondered why I haven't come out and said who I support for President this year. The wondering can stop (if any of you were...).

I have decided - at the same time as Carol Moseley Braun, apparently - to support Governor Howard Dean, M.D..

For long-time readers, you'll remember that I initially expressed interest in Gen. Clark. But after watching all the candidates over these past months, reading their positions and mulling everything over, I've made my decision. I think that Dr. Dean can defeat the unelectable fraud currently in residence in our White House. I think he's got the right policy ideas and I think that he can lead us back to a true leadership position in the world.

I have added my voice to the growing chorus for Dr. Dean. If you haven't figured out who you're going to vote for, I hope that you are actively trying to come to decision. You may make no more important decision for yourself or your children this year.

No comments: