Friday, January 09, 2004

"Everybody complains about the weather, but nobody does anything about it!"

I sure with they'd do something about it here... It's cold. Really cold. My indoor-outdoor thermometer said it was -3F this morning. The high is supposed to be around 5, but I doubt it will get that "warm."

The snow is beautiful, and if I were at home during daylight hours I'd have the digital camera outside and show you all. But there's that whole work thing... We got about 14 inches yesterday, about 4 last night and are expecting 2 - 4 inches today and another 4 inches or more tonight. I'm so glad I bought that tractor with the snow blower!

Anyway, here's what the Weather Channel has to say about our weather:



As Jimmy Buffet says: "The weather is here, wish you were beautiful."

No comments: