Monday, November 10, 2003

Is it Worth the Effort?

Some of you may or may not have read Kim du Toit's execrable mess of an essay. If not, well... I'm not sure whether to send you there or not. At least not without some warning. Everything you read in this essay, if you are even the slightest bit to the left of Gengis Khan, will make you sputter in disbelief. Be warned.

I've read some of his stuff - know the opposition and all - and I find him generally so bombastic and full of himself as to be all but unreadable. But this is beyond the pale. A couple of people in my blogroll have already commented on it...

Perhaps Mr. du Toit is compensating? Perhaps his mother was a little too controlling when he was growing up? I'm not sure.

If I can stomach it, I'll come back to this later. That's a big if.

No comments: