Wednesday, November 12, 2003

The Day After Veterans' Day

First, I'd like to thank those who stopped by yesterday and left some very nice comments and thoughts on Veterans' Day (except the troll - although it was my first one). I decided to honor the day with just the one post. I hope all those who read it were at least prompted to stop and think for a moment what the day really means.

Next, I want to thank NTodd over at Dohiyi Mir for my first link (that I know of) on another blog. I like NTodd's eclectic posts and I'm honored he chose to add me to his blogroll. I'm hoping this will help drive more traffic here. While I like writing this blog, and it's a good place to vent and - on occasion - rant, I'd hate to think that I'm only talking to an empty room.

So, on to the day. I hope that at least some of us will think of and thank the veterans who've made our way of life possible on more than just one day of the year.

No comments: