Monday, December 08, 2003

Monday, Monday...

I was totally cut off from any news - good or bad - this weekend. No, I didn't lose power in the big Nor'easter this weekend, although thousands did. No, my cable wasn't down. I even got my newspapers this weekend on schedule.

My wife and I had some friends over on Saturday evening for dessert, drinks and some holiday cheer so Friday and Saturday were spent preparing; cleaning, baking, arranging, more baking, and Sunday was spent sleeping in and Christmas shopping. With all of that going on I didn't' have a chance to sit down to see what was happening, to take a quick spin around my blogroll. So I'm feeling a little out of touch this morning.

After months of perusing the news so assiduously, it actually was sort of nice not worrying about the next disaster or foul-up from BushCo.

After months of perusing the news so assiduously, it actually was sort of strange not knowing what the hell was going on in the world.

So it's back to work, back to the news, back to the real world!

Back to my diet.

No comments: