Monday, November 10, 2008

Now What?

We've won.

It feels great to say that! And it's wonderful thinking about the Obamas in the White House; the return of adults to government. But as tough as the last eight years of BushCo. have been, as rough as the campaigns were, the really hard work remains before us.

Being invlolved really made me feel empowered, like I have a stake in what's going to happen. But I know that can fade as the memory of making phone calls, and campaigning and blogging starts to fade. Everyone else involved likely feels the same. We've all proven that we like to be involved - that we WANT to be involved and it would be a great waste of a resource if an Obama administration leaves the blogosphere and the Netroots behind.

So while I will gladly continue to write about the good, the bad and the ugly of an Obama administration, I don't anticipate there being anywhere near the amount of "stuff" to complain about as during the last eight years. I want to stay involved. I want to help more.

I'm waiting for my invitation.

No comments: