Friday, October 17, 2008

A New Phase to the Fulcrum?

When I signed in to Blogger this morning, I noted that my last post was almost exactly five months ago. What an incredible difference that relatively small amount of time can make.

"Way back then," the primaries hadn't completed, the current two candidates were still to be selected, the mix of hope, excitement and dread were nowhere to be seen.

I don't know where I will take this Blog going forward. I do know I have felt the itch to write again. I do know that we all are on the cusp of a new era in America. And that will bring new things to ponder and write about. So I will once again pick up my metaphorical pen and post here. Hopefully RSS feeds around the blogosphere will notify my former readers that I'm back.

Please drop me a message in the comments. I'll work to start getting around to all my friends' blogs.

Let's get this started again.

It feels great to be back!

No comments: