Thursday, March 09, 2006

Recharging

It's true that I've been really busy. It's true that I've been in a bit of a funk lately. It's true that there are too many things going on in my personal life - not enough of them good.

It's not, however, true that I'm giving up on blogging.

I just need to recharge, to find a little peace. I want to write, it's just that when I get home at the end of a long day I just don't have the energy right now. And my job has changed so that I no longer have much time to myself during the day. So while I try to find a little energy and time, it may be a while between posts - as it has been of a little while.

What hasn't changed is BushCo.'s ability to bring me out of a funk with outrage. So keep dropping by. And thanks for reading my stuff for so long...

No comments: