Thursday, January 12, 2006

Brad and Angelina

This post has absolutely nothing to do with those two nitwits. But if it got your attention, then the title did its job.

What I really wanted to say is that I'm extremely busy these days. Work is nuts and in my spare time, I'm working on getting myself into the part-time business of contract computer work. Whatever time is left over, I'm spending with my beautiful wife.

But as I prepare to jump into this strange new world of working for myself (even part-time), I've found that it's taking up a lot of my time. As soon as I'm settled into what I'm doing I'll have a little more time to get back to you all.

So if my posts are few and far between for a little while longer, don't worry. I'll be back!

And honestly, does anyone really care about Brad and Angelina?

No comments: