Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Shop Your Heart

I got an e-mail today from Adam Jusko of ProgressiveDepot.com. He asked me to just post a link to his site, but after taking a look at what he's up to, I thought I'd not only put up a link, but I'd post on it as well.

Here's part of Adam's e-mail:

I am writing to introduce a new Web site I hope you'll be interested in, and to request a link. The site, ProgressiveDepot.com is an online shopping mall that donates a percentage of site profits to progressive non-profits and political organizations. I've included the press release below if you are interested in learning about it.
I checked out the list of merchants on his site and it was great to see that many of the companies I already shop with are there.

Go check out ProgressiveDepot; shop by clicking through the links there and shop your heart!

No comments: